Last Updated: September 5th
Effective Date: January 1, 2022
This Privacy Notice describes how iGPS Logistics, LLC and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively, “iGPS,” “we,” “our” or “us”) collect, use and disclose information about visitors and users (collectively, “users”) of our websites, online features, mobile application, products and services that link to this Privacy Notice (each a “Site,” or collectively, “our Sites”). This Privacy Notice also applies to Personal Information (defined below) that we collect via offline means, such as during interactions with our corporate suppliers and customers, via trade shows or other offline interactions, where applicable. For the purposes of this Privacy Notice, iGPS is the controller (i.e., responsible party) for the Personal Information addressed in this Privacy Notice.
If you have any questions or concerns about our use of your Personal Information, please contact us using the information provided in the “Contact Us” section of this Privacy Notice.
Collection and Use of Your Personal Information
iGPS recognizes and respects the privacy of our customers, suppliers, and web visitors. “Personal Information” generally refers to any information that can be linked to an identified or identifiable person. The Personal Information that we collect about you varies depending on the context of our interactions with you, though it typically pertains only to business-related contexts. The following describes the type of Personal Information that we collect from you for our purposes and how we use that information.
|Context||Types of Data||Primary Purpose for Collection and Use of Data|
|Account Registration||When you register for an account on our Online Customer Portal or as subscriber to our products and services, we collect your iGPS username and password, your name and the following business-related information: company name, job title/responsibility, email address, telephone and fax number, business address, the history of your purchase or contractual relationship with iGPS. We may also collect information relating to the actions that you perform while logged into your account. If you choose to provide it, we may also collect information such as product and service preferences.||We have an interest in providing account related functionalities to our users and performing our contract with you and your organization.|
|Customer Relationship Management||We collect certain contact and related business information about you (name, email address, professional contact information) when you or your organization obtains products or services from us. We also use such information to administer and maintain our relationship with your organization. In some instances, we may collect certain background or screening information to the extent needed and in accordance with applicable law.||We have an interest in providing products and services to our customers and performing our contract with your organization.|
|Supplier Relationship Management||We collect certain contact and related business information about you (name, email address, professional contact information) when you or your organization provides us with certain products or services. We also use such information to administer and maintain our relationship with your organization. In some instances, we may collect certain background or screening information to the extent needed and in accordance with applicable law.||We have an interest in administering our relationship with our suppliers and performing our contract with your organization.|
|Email Interconnectivity||If you receive email from us, we use certain tools to capture data related to when you open our message, or click on any links or banners it contains. For more information relating to the use of such tools, review the “Cookies and Similar Technologies” section below.||We have an interest in using this information to understand how you interact with our communications to you.|
|Feedback/Support||If you provide us feedback or contact us for support, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content that you send to us, in order to reply.||We use this information in order to receive, and act upon, your feedback or issues.|
|Mobile Devices||We collect information from your mobile device such as unique identifying information broadcast from your device. For more information relating to the use of such tools, review the “Cookies and Similar Technologies” section below.||We have an interest in using this information to identify unique visitors and understand how users interact with us on their mobile devices.|
|Mailing List||When you sign up for one of our mailing lists, we collect your email address or postal address.||We have an interest in sharing information about our products or services with you and otherwise providing you with marketing or promotional materials.|
|Social Media Information||We may collect certain information related to your social media usage as it relates to us.||We have an interest in using this information to understand your usage of and interactions with our social media sites as it relates to us and to generate related content.|
|Website Interactions||We use technology to monitor how you access and interact with our Site. This may include which links you click on, or information that you type into our online forms. This may also include information about your device or browser. For more information relating to the use of such tools, review the “Cookies and Similar Technologies” section below.||We have a legitimate interest in using this information to understand how you interact with our Site to better improve it, and to understand your preferences and interests in order to select offerings that you might find most useful. We also have a legitimate interest in detecting and preventing fraud.|
|Web Logs||We collect information, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address (a number that is automatically assigned to a computer when the Internet is used), domain name, click-activity, referring website, and/or a date/time stamp for visitors. For more information relating to the use of such tools, review the “Cookies and Similar Technologies” section below.||We have a legitimate interest in monitoring our networks, providing and maintaining the functionality of our Site, including identifying and repairing errors or problems, security incidents, and in investigating, preventing, or taking action regarding possible malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, including attempts to manipulate or violate our policies, procedures, and terms and conditions.|
|Applicant Information||For visitors who apply for employment through the third-party websites (which are linked to iGPS.com), to consider the individual for employment. The Personal Information collected by these third-party sites will also be subject to the privacy practices and policies of those sites. We may also collect certain types of Personal Information that may be considered sensitive or special (e.g., race or ethnic origin, information needed to address workplace accommodations, sexual orientation), in accordance with and to the extent permitted by applicable law.||We have an interest in obtaining applicant Personal Information to consider applicants for employment. Supranational law, national law, or a collective agreement requires us to process the data to comply with our obligations and rights, and those of the applicants, in the fields of employment, social security and social protection law.|
|Promotional Material||We may process your Personal Information, such as contact information and name, in order to send you promotional information about iGPS products and services, special promotions and initiatives such as events, fairs and exhibitions organized by iGPS.||We have a legitimate interest in sharing information about our products or services with you and otherwise providing you with marketing or promotional materials.|
|Other||We may collect audio or video information via video conference or other online collaboration tools (in accordance with and to the extent permitted by applicable law).||We have a legitimate interest in collecting such information to administer our business and provide appropriate workplace tools to our employees, customers and other third parties.|
We collect Personal Information from you directly, and we may also receive Personal Information about you from other sources, including third parties (including from companies that also provide marketing lead information and/or your employer to the extent your organization is acting as our customer), business partners, our affiliates, or publicly available sources.
If you do not provide us with certain Personal Information, we may not be able to fulfill the requested purpose of collection, such as to respond to your queries or request for customer service or provide our Site to you. However, unless otherwise specified, not providing your Personal Information will not result in legal consequences for you.
Although the table above describes our primary purpose in collecting your information, in many situations we have more than one purpose. As a result, our collection and processing of your information may be based in different contexts upon your consent, our need to perform a contract, our obligations under law, and/or our general interest in conducting our business.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
We disclose the following categories of personal information for business or commercial purposes to the categories of recipients listed below. Please note that because this list is comprehensive it may refer to types of information that we disclose about people other than yourself.
- We share Identifying Information such as name and contact information with third parties that help administer, manage and analyze our programs and services, provide marketing and data analytics services, and payment processors, financial institutions, and others as needed to complete transactions and for authentication, security, and fraud prevention.
- We share Financial Information with payment processors, financial institutions, and others as needed to complete transactions and for authentication, security, and fraud prevention.
- We share Network Activity Data with third parties that help administer, manage and analyze our programs and services, provide marketing and data analytics services, and payment processors, financial institutions, and others as needed to complete transactions and for authentication, security, and fraud prevention.
- We share Geolocation Data with third parties that help administer, manage and analyze our programs and services, and provide marketing and data analytics services.
- We share Professional and Employment Information and Protected Characteristics with third parties that help administer, manage and analyze our recruitment process.
In addition to the specific situations discussed above, we disclose information in the following situations:
- Service Providers. We may disclose such information to service providers who assist us in providing products and services, talent acquisition, information technology support and customer service support.
- Affiliated Companies. We may disclose such information with subsidiaries, affiliates or joint ventures as needed to provide our products and services and generally as necessary in the administration of a global organization.
- Other Disclosures with Your Consent. We may ask if you would like us to disclose your information with other unaffiliated third parties who are not described elsewhere in this Privacy Notice.
- Corporate Transaction. We may disclose your Personal Information in the context of merger, consolidation or other corporate reorganization, to a purchaser of all or a portion of our assets, or pursuant to a financing arrangement or co-promotional agreement. Such recipient will be bound by terms and conditions reasonably similar to those set out in this Privacy Notice.
- Other Parties. We may disclose Personal Information in response to subpoenas, warrants, court orders, or in connection with a legal process, to comply with relevant laws, or to comply with a government request. We may also disclose such information in order to establish or exercise our rights, to defend against a legal claim, to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding possible illegal activities, suspected fraud, risk to the safety of a person or property, or a violation of our policies.
We do not share or sell your Personal Information with third parties for their own marketing purposes.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
We may use the following types of cookies on our Site:
|Essential Cookies||These are cookies that our Site needs in order to function, and that enable you to move around and use the Site and features. Without these essential cookies, the Site will not perform as smoothly for you as we would like it to and we may not be able to provide the Site or certain services or features you request. Examples of where these cookies are used include: to determine when you are signed in, to determine when your account has been inactive, and for other troubleshooting and security purposes.|
|Analytics Cookies||Analytics cookies allow us to understand more about how many visitors we have to our Online Services, how many times they visit us and how many times a user viewed specific pages within our Site. Although analytics cookies allow us to gather specific information about the Site that you visit and whether you have visited our Site multiple times, we cannot use them to find out details such as your name or address.|
|Advertising Cookies||Advertising cookies collect information about your use of our Site so that they can provide advertising about products and services tailored to your interests on our Site, or on other websites.|
We may use the information collected through tracking technologies for several reasons, including:
- To make our Site easier to use.
- To gather metrics about how users interact with our Site.
- For marketing and advertising purposes.
- For security reasons.
Do Not Track: At this time, our Site is not configured to honor browsers’ “Do Not Track” or equivalent signals.
Security of Your Personal Information
We take the privacy of your Personal Information seriously. We use commercially reasonable technical, administrative and physical security measures to protect your Personal Information, including generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to us during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100 percent secure, so we unfortunately cannot guarantee absolute security. In the event of a breach that we are required by law to inform you of, we may notify you electronically, in writing, or by telephone, if permitted to do so by law. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (e.g., if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), please contact us immediately as detailed under the “Contact Us” heading below.
Retention of Your Personal Information
How long we retain your Personal Information depends on the context in which, and purpose for which, we collected it. We generally retain Personal Information for as long as necessary for achieving the purpose for which it was collected, unless a different retention period is required by applicable law.
Links to External Websites
This Site provides links to other websites that are not owned or controlled by iGPS. Please note that these websites’ privacy policies may differ from those of iGPS and that this Privacy Notice only applies to Personal Information collected on this Site. We have no control over third-party websites and are not responsible or liable for the privacy or business practices of any third-party websites linked on our Site. We encourage you to read the privacy notice of any website you may visit, as we are not responsible for such websites’ content and policies.
iGPS does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13, and users under the age of 13 should not submit any Personal Information to iGPS. If you learn that your child has provided us with Personal Information without your consent and he/she is under the age of 13, please write to us, as detailed in the “Contact Us” section below. We will take prompt steps to remove the Personal Information from our systems.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
Except to the extent limited by applicable law, we reserve the right to update this Privacy Notice to reflect changes to our practices by prominently posting notice of the update on our Site. Any updates will become effective 30 days after posting the updates to this Notice and apply to all information collected about you. If we make any changes to this Notice that materially impact previously collected Personal Information about you, we will, to the extent that we have your email address, notify you by email and/or obtain consent where required by applicable law.
Depending on where you are located, you may have additional rights, as detailed below.
- Right to request access to your Personal Information: You may have the right to obtain from us confirmation as to whether or not Personal Information concerning you is being processed, and, where that is the case, to request access to the Personal Information. This access information includes — inter alia — the purposes of the processing, the categories of Personal Information concerned, and the recipients or categories of recipient to whom the Personal Information have been or will be disclosed. However, this is not an absolute right and the interests of other individuals may restrict your right of access. You may have the right to obtain a copy of the Personal Information free of charge. For further copies requested by you, we may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs.
- Right to request deletion: Under certain circumstances, you may have the right to obtain from us the erasure of Personal Information concerning you, and we may be obliged to erase such Personal Information.
- Right to request data portability: Under certain circumstances, you may have the right to receive the Personal Information concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and you may have the right to transmit those data to another entity without hindrance from us.
- Right to Opt-Out of the Sale or Sharing of Personal Information. At the current time, IGPS does not sell or share your Personal Information with third parties for their marketing purposes.
- Promotional Emails. You may choose to provide us with your email address for the purpose of allowing us to send free newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials to you. You can stop receiving promotional emails by following the unsubscribe instructions in e-mails that you receive. If you decide not to receive promotional emails, we may still send you service related communications.
- Right to Non-Discrimination. We do not discriminate against individuals who exercise any of their rights described in this Privacy Notice. However, iGPS may require use of your Personal Information to provide access to the services. Therefore, when you exercise your deletion right, in particular, you may lose access to certain aspects of the services that require your Personal Information.
If you choose to assert any of these rights under applicable law, we will respond within the time period prescribed by applicable law. Please note that many of the above rights are subject to exceptions and limitations. Your rights and our responses will vary based on your country or territory of residency.
To exercise your rights, please contact us as stated in the “Contact Us” section of this Privacy Notice. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent data protection supervisory authority if we have not addressed your questions or concerns about Personal Information.
In certain jurisdictions, a person authorized to act on your behalf may make a verifiable consumer request related to your Personal Information. If you designate an authorized person to submit requests to exercise certain privacy rights on your behalf, we will require verification that you provided the authorized agent permission to make a request on your behalf. You must provide us with a copy of the signed permission you have given to the authorized agent to submit the request on your behalf and verify your own identity directly with us.
Your verifiable request must: (i) provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify that you are the person about whom we collected Personal Information or an authorized representative; and (ii) describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it. We will only use Personal Information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice, please contact us by email at [email protected] or by postal mail at:
iGPS Logistics, LLC
Attention: Cyndi Johnson
315 E. Robinson Street Suite 520
Orlando, FL 32801
Alternatively, you may contact us at the following telephone number: +1- 866-805-5437